Have you ever wanted to learn how to treat and reduce your pain from the comfort of your own home? Are you currently restricted from leaving your home? If so, Telehealth E-visits from MyoFit Clinic might be an excellent solution for you.
MyoFit Clinic is one of the first in the area to offer E-visits—live, one-on-one video appointments with a doctor of physical therapy who can evaluate, diagnose and provide immediate attention and care for a variety of pains or ailments using a video conferencing application on your phone, tablet or computer.
People of all ages with a variety of symptoms and medical conditions are candidates for E-visits. A few examples we can address include:
- Postoperative care
- Joint pain
- Back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, foot pain, hip pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Chronic and acute pain management
- Wellness, weight loss
Here are a few reasons to consider E-visits with MyoFit Clinic:
- Accessibility: E-visits have the ability to get you connected with our licensed doctors of physical therapy very quickly. They can provide you with immediate detailed instructions on how to manage any limitations you are currently experiencing when you cannot leave your home for appointments. No referral is needed, and your visit is covered by your insurance.
- Personalized care: During your private E-visit, you will work one-on-one with your doctor of physical therapy without distractions. You also can involve family members or caregivers in your appointment. You will receive a diagnosis and learn immediately how to reduce symptoms and improve your mobility while successfully avoiding pain medication, unnecessary imaging, injections and unnecessary surgery…all without having to leave your home.
- Success rates: Patients who take part in E-visits are more likely to stick to their home exercise programs and have success while saving money and time. We will provide you with a safe and effective home program to follow based on your specific needs and goals. With immediate availability at any time, you can have access to a physical therapist.
- Save on time and transportation: There’s no waiting room. After your Telehealth appointment, you can quickly get back to whatever you were doing at home without having to spend time on the road. An E-visit reduces the burden of commuting to and from appointments. Telehealth works especially well for parents with a child at home, caregivers concerned about the physical demands of transporting their loved one to and from appointments, and those who don’t have easy access to transportation.
The majority of patients who have participated in Telehealth physical therapy with MyoFit Clinic were satisfied with their experience and would do it again. Patients expressed feeling connected and supported by their doctor of physical therapy. Having this support at home with your pain and mobility limitations while going through this challenging time is priceless.
Easy to Get Started
There is no training required for patients to take part in Telehealth. Typically, you will need an email address and access to a computer or device that has a video camera. We use a variety of video platforms that are compatible across all devices that people typically have at home. Our team will help you with the simple set-up process before your first appointment.
If you are currently in pain, have mobility limitations and are unable to leave your home during this time, please consider Telehealth E-visits with MyoFit Clinic.
Dr. Adam M Cramer, PT, DPT is a licensed doctor of physical therapy, Telehealth expert and the founder of MyoFit Clinics in Middlefield, 440-632-1007, Chardon, 440-286-1007, and Ashtabula 440-993-1004. Visit MyoFitClinic.com to sign up for Telehealth E-visits and find out more.