Our bodies are meant for movements. With working from home if you find soreness in your back we’ve put together 3 simple exercises that can support your movement!
Simple stretches for the upper to mid back are beneficial to improving posture!
- Kneel down in front of a chair about a foot away
- Place your elbows on the chair
- Place your hands together pointed up and bend over slightly
- Then arch your back going up and down
Improve and increase your body’s flexibility and range of motion with the following! This helps to heal and prevent pain
- Lay on your side on a comfortable area – such as your bed
- Bend your knees in a fetal position
- Rest your head on a pillow
- With your arms extended together open your palms up 180 degrees back, repeat.
Release tension with gentle spinal movements!
- Be on your knees and hands, all fours in a crawling position
- Spread your fingers apart to distribute the weight
- Have your knees should and hips apart
- Inhale to arch your upper back up with face down, exhale and arch your lower back down and face forward.